To notify WFA Moms Blog of Content that infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful (“Specified Content”), you must send a notice to the WFA Moms Blog Content Complaint Manager by email and provide the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the Specified Content that you claim either infringes your rights or is otherwise unlawful, specifying which parts of it you believe infringe your rights, or are unlawful, and which parts you believe should be removed;
- A description of the exact location of the Specified Content on the Web Site;
- (In the event you believe that the Specified Content infringes your rights): A statement specifying in detail the rights you assert, and why the Specified Content infringes them;
- (In the event you believe that the Specified Content is otherwise unlawful): A statement specifying in detail which laws you believe are being breached, and why the Specified Content does so;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are damaged by the Specified Content or authorized to act on such person’s behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature (as appropriate).
When we receive a notice that complies with the above requirements, we will evaluate the information you provided (including, if appropriate, forwarding the notice to, or otherwise contacting the source of the Specified Content), and if appropriate in our judgment, remove or disable access to the Specified Content. In such case, we may notify the source of the Specified Content of your complaint and our action taken. In some cases, if the source of the Specified Content provides us with information indicating that the Specified Content has been removed wrongly, we may reinstate the Specified Content. Our take-down and re-instatement procedures are and remain at our sole discretion.
You may want to seek the advice of independent legal counsel before filing a notice or responding to a notice filed by someone else.
WFA Moms Blog Content Complaint Manager
Contact information for WFA Moms Blog’s Content Complaint Manager is as follows:
Email: [email protected]
ATTN: WFA Moms Blog Content Complaint Manager