By Bill Warner
This is a chapter from an upcoming book: Sharia Law for Non-Muslims. The book was designed to be short, only 48 pages. Many people do not want to know anything about Islam, but experience shows that they may have an interest in Islamic law. Since it doesn’t make any difference which part of a rope you pick up first, Sharia law is a great way to start learning about the true nature of Islam.
Sharia in Europe Today.
When you study Islam in Europe today, you are seeing America in 20 years. Why? The actions by Muslims in Europe are based on Sharia law, the same Sharia law that is beginning to be implemented in America today.
- · Traffic cannot move in London streets as Muslims commandeer the streets to pray-a political result based on Sharia law.· Entire areas of Europe are no-go zones for non-Muslims, this includes the police. These are Islamic enclaves where only Muslims live. The Muslim-only policy is based on Sharia.
· In England an Anglican bishop calls for the rule of Islamic law for Muslims. The bishop is obeying Sharia law.
· In the schools only Islamic approved texts can be used. This is based on Sharia law.
· Christians may not speak to Muslims about Christianity nor may they hand out literature. This is a political result based on Sharia law enforced by British courts.
· Rape by Muslims is so prevalent that Sweden has forbidden the police to collect any data in the investigation that would point to Islam. Rape is part of Islamic doctrine as applied to non-Muslim women.
· In London mass demonstrations by Muslims call for the end of British law and Sharia law to rule all people. This political action is based on Sharia.
· In some English hospitals, during Ramadan fast (an Islamic religious event) non-Muslims cannot eat where a Muslim can see them. The submission of non-Muslims is based on Sharia law.
· At British hospitals, Muslim women are treated only as Sharia law demands.
· If a Dane says that he is proud to be Danish near a Muslim, it can be seen as hate speech and racism. This is in accordance to Sharia law.
Sharia in America Today.
Here are current and historical events in America that are driven by Sharia law:
· On September 11, 2001 jihadists attacked and destroyed the World Trade Center. This was in compliance to the laws of jihad found in the Sharia law. The attack was a political action based upon a religious motivation.
· Textbooks in America must be approved by Islamic councils. This is in accordance with Sharia law.
· American employers and schools are met with demands for time and space to do Islamic prayer. These demands are based on Sharia law.
· The American banking system is becoming Islamicized with Sharia financing. Our banking system indulges in Sharia financial law and does not know the rest of Sharia law.
· Universities are asked to close swimming pools and other athletic facilities to be used for Muslim women.
· Hospitals are being sued for not having Sharia compliant treatment.
· No course at the college level uses critical thinking in the history and doctrine of Islam. Under Sharia no aspect of Islam may be criticized.
· Muslim charities give money to jihadists, as per Sharia law.
· Muslim foot-baths are being installed in airport facilities, using tax money. This is in accordance with Sharia law.
· American prisons are a stronghold of proselytizing for Islam.
· Workplaces are being made Islamic worship sites through special rooms and time off to pray. This is in accordance to Sharia law.
· Islamic refugees bring all of their wives for welfare and medical treatment to America. Authorities will not act even when presented with evidence. Polygamy is pure Sharia.
· We are fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to implement constitutions that have the supremacy of Sharia law as their first article.
Why Do We Need to Know Sharia?
ISLAMIC SCHOLARS CLAIM: Islamic law is perfect, universal and eternal. The laws of the United States are temporary, limited and will pass. It is the duty of every Muslim to obey the laws of Allah, the Sharia.
SHARIA: Sharia is based on the principles found in the Koran and other Islamic religious/political texts. There are no common principles between American law and Sharia.
Under Sharia law:
- · There is no freedom of religion
· There is no freedom of speech
· There is no freedom of thought
· There is no freedom of artistic expression
· There is no freedom of the press
· There is no equality of peoples-a non-Muslim, a Kafir, is never equal to a Muslim
· There are no equal rights for women
· Women can be beaten
· A non-Muslim cannot bear arms
· There is no equal protection under Sharia for different classes of people. Justice is dualistic, with one set of laws for Muslim males and different laws for women and non-Muslims.
· Our Constitution is a man-made document of ignorance, jahiliyah, that must submit to Sharia
· There is no democracy, since that means that a non-Muslim is equal to a Muslim
· Non-Muslims are dhimmis, third-class citizens
· There is no Golden Rule
· There is no critical thought
· All governments must be ruled by Sharia law
Unlike common law, Sharia is not interpretive, nor can it be changed.
This book uses a fact-based approach to knowledge that uses analytic or critical thought. When you finish reading, you will know what Sharia law is. More importantly you will know why Sharia is what it is. You will understand how Sharia “works” and why it cannot change. For the first time, you will understand Islam. It will all make sense.
The Three Views of Islam.
There are three points of view in dealing with Islam. The point of view depends upon how you feel about Mohammed. If you believe Mohammed is the prophet of Allah, then you are a believer. If you don’t, you are a nonbeliever. The third viewpoint is that of an apologist for Islam. Apologists do not believe that Mohammed was a prophet, but they try to be tolerant without any actual knowledge of Islam.
Here is an example of the three points of view.
In Medina, Mohammed sat all day long beside his 12-year-old wife while they watched as the heads of 800 Jews were removed by sword. Their heads were cut off because they had said that Mohammed was not the prophet of Allah. Muslims view these deaths as necessary because denying Mohammed’s prophet-hood was an offense against Islam and beheading is the accepted method of punishment, sanctioned by Allah.
Nonbelievers look at this event as proof of the jihadic violence of Islam and as an evil act.
Apologists say that this was a historic event, that all cultures have violence in their past, and no judgment should be passed. They have never actually read any of Islam’s foundational texts, but still speak authoritatively about Islam.
According to the different points of view, killing the 800 Jews was:
- · A tragedy
· A perfect sacred act
· Another historical event. We have done worse.
There is no “right” view of Islam, since the views cannot be reconciled.
This book is written from the nonbeliever point of view. Everything in this book views Islam from how it affects non-Muslims. This also means that the religion is of little importance. A Muslim cares about the religion of Islam, but all nonbelievers are affected by Islam’s political views.
This book discusses Islam as a political system. There is no need to talk about Muslims or religion. Muslims are people and vary from one to another. Religion is what one does to go to Paradise and avoid Hell. It is not useful nor necessary to discuss Islam as a religion. But we have to talk about Islam in the political realm, because it is a powerful political system.