Lately I have been sick and tired of starting each day reading about the latest American black atrocity or stupidity of the day. I resent that 14% of our population seem to have captured some 75% of our public discourse. However it is always easier to find fault with another race or another group of people than it is to really take a hard look at ourselves.
When I was a teenager from time to time when I involved myself in some particularly offensive type of behavior my mother would sigh and say, “Can’t you at least try to act white?” Now to put this into context I grew up in the deep South in the 1970′s and my family never used the “N” word and pretty much extended Christian loving kindness to everyone they met regardless of race. Yet that concept of cultural and behavioral whiteness still existed and still meant something. When my mother said it I knew exactly what she meant.
Now some 40 years down the road that concept of “acting white” for better or for worse is a lost ideal and if I used that phrase on my own children they would no doubt depending on their moods either roll their eyes and pretend that I didn’t say it or launch into a 20 minute angry refutation of my racism framed by the latest Marxist truth speak that they picked up at college.
A young woman friend of mine was listening to me rant and rave one day about the decline of our nation and the growing danger of the destruction of the white race when she silenced me with a simple question, “Look how many white men have you dated?” Well none of course I replied and she said “Exactly, well I have dated dozens of them and let me tell you they weren’t all that great.” She went on to describe her painful experiences with “white men” that I knew all too well rang true. Look around she told me and to tell you the truth I knew exactly what she was talking about and it shamed me.
Let me share with you some of her observations about many of the young white men that have passed through her life. I am sure that you yourself could add dozens of bullet comments to this list:
* Boy men who are obsessed with toys and video games
* Men who fail to take their future seriously and who have little or no ambition and so don’t seek out and obtain the skills that will allow them to start and support families.
* Men whose word means little to them or anybody else
* Men with no respect for women not even their wives
* Men who treat their women like whores
* Men who place their addictions to alcohol, drugs, sex, video games, sports etc ahead of their responsibilities and who are not present to help raise and nurture the families they started
* Men who don’t defend their loved ones or worse physically abuse them
* Men who are happy to let their women be both the main bread winners and the main workers in the home
* Men who don’t take seriously their responsibility to be the leaders of their family
* Men who don’t lead their families on the path of righteous devotion to God
* Men who have a habit of cheating on their women
* Men who are financially irresponsible and whose bad habits destroy their credit rating and leave their families in debt
* Men who fail to set examples of good character, who curse, lie, cheat and steal
* Boy men who ape the dress, speech and behavior of minorities; the degenerate and useless whiggers
* Men who live with their parents well into their 30s
* Men who refuse to marry their women and father children out of wedlock
I could probably keep adding to this list all night but you get the picture. If we want to protect our race and defend the future of our people we must first look to ourselves. If we want our people to learn to love their race we must first make it lovely with our own example and conduct.
Interestingly my friend over at Shieldline posted a similar post but more on the positive side that he titled, “Back to the Basics“. Now I don’t want to get into a big debate over the failings of white women or stir through all the root causes for the descent of the white man in the past forty years. We are all living in a diseased and degraded culture. We are all lost in this degenerate age. My point is that we must strive to improve our behavior and fight the “leveling down” by pushing the bar back up. Fight back against the darkness and shine as a beacon to your own loved ones by striving to improve your own character and serve those around you to the best of your ability.
Originally posted at Light in the Forest © Jesse James