Be gratified that there lives such a patriot among us. There is no doubt about it: Mr. Beck handed America a victory when he almost single-handedly forced a radical communist to resign from the Obama administration.
Personnel is policy
Beck’s nightly program on Fox is to be highly commended. Both Beck and his investigative staff keep “We The People” informed about those with whom President Barack Obama has surrounded himself. Beck has told his audience to judge Obama by the people the president relies on because they share his Marxist ideology — and boy, was he right on this one!
Because of the heated spotlight Beck focused on “environmental advisor” Van Jones, this “czar” was forced to step down from his position. He took his anti-American, racist beliefs with him, but there’s little doubt he will lurk about and continue his destructive efforts to undermine our country. View YouTube Van Jones
Jones once served on the board of an environmental activist group that was founded by a director of the Weather Underground terrorist organization, along with William Ayers. Jones also co-founded a malicious black activist group called ColorofChange.org — which recently undertook to pressure major advertisers to pull away from Beck’s highly rated Fox program.
After the attack on our country by jihadist terrorists on September 11, 2001, Jones expressed his deep solidarity with Arab Muslims. According to him, they were “victims” of “U.S. imperialism.” There is so much more information out there to digest about this extreme “community organizer” that there isn’t space to list it all here. Rest assured, it is enough to turn the stomach of any red-blooded American.
Our country still in peril
There will be no celebrations or sighs of relief, however, as long as America remains seriously imperiled by this administration. Make no mistake: our Constitution was violated when our auto companies and banks were taken over by the government. We cannot let our guard down. The attack on this great nation, along with our liberties and freedoms, will not let up anytime in the foreseeable future. There will be no peace of mind as long as Obama and his cronies remain in office. “Morning in America” once again must be restored before there is a reason to smile.
Although Beck helped rid us of one of Obama’s more dangerous appointees, there are plenty more questionable people who remain within the president’s inner circle. Congress is full of subversive progressives who aid and abet the White House. Each and every one of them must also be taken to task.
At this point, Americans are both angry and frightened. There are more people from every political persuasion listening to conservative talk radio. More than ever before, Joe and Jane citizen are tuning in to hear Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mark Levin with each and every passing day. Without any strong leadership in the Republican Party emerging, people feel helpless. That’s why a growing grassroots movement that began with the Tea Parties continues to put pressure on D.C. radicals.
What a disconcerting commentary on Obama and the Democrat Party when senior citizens, a vital part of their base, began to fear them. These people had every right to feel uncomfortable and distrusting; their very lives will be at risk under a Nationalized Health Care Plan.
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel is the president’s health care czar. He believes in a cost-benefit approach to health care. The fewer years a person has left to live, the less medical treatment he or she will receive. The bottom-line resources will be diverted from the elderly to the youth. Call it by another name, but it is nothing less than rationed care.
The general public is outraged, yet as far as Obama is concerned, the debate is over. Socialized medicine will become America’s fate, if the president gets his way. End-of-life counseling will be forced upon our senior citizens. They will be led to believe that sacrificing their lives will be an appropriate and thoughtful act to perform for their families, for God and country — and whoever else the State deems worthy. The thought that our people are having this foisted upon them is nauseating. — View YouTube
As our country nears the anniversary of 9/11, though patriots will not forget what took place on that horrific and tumultuous day, this administration has weakened our security through willful incompetence. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., wants to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate our own CIA. Holder wants to know whether they might have committed crimes during enhanced interrogations of terrorists. Under the so-called leadership of President Obama, we’ve purposely become soft on terrorism. The Commander-in-Chief has this country right behind the eight ball with his pre-9/11 mentality. — View YouTube
Excerpts from The American Thinker: “The revolt against the elite,” by Gary Horne —
“The revolt keeps growing, from tea parties to angry town hall meetings across the country, an uprising against the attempts of an elite to force on us an all-powerful State, about as welcome as grandma’s cod-liver oil. Examples of revolt go beyond irate callers to radio talk shows. Take for instance the incident at a Frankie Valli concert recently posted on American Thinker, and the disgust and anger in Joe Sheffat’s article. Sen. Barbara Boxer encountered it, as did Sen. Claire McCaskill, who made the mistake of asking if she was trusted.
“The elite seem unable to comprehend that anyone could possibly oppose their infinitely superior wisdom, hence the strange and radical smears against the town hall opposition. No one could possibly have a better idea than us, the elite, therefore the town hall ‘mobs’ must be fakes. Anyone, like Ronald Reagan, George Bush, or Sarah Palin, who thinks differently than us, the elite, surely must be of lower intellect. The elite are unable to understand that this is not about taxes, or health care, or politics. It is about them!” (Full Article)
Our country was built upon Judeo-Christian beliefs interwoven throughout our Constitution. Socialism is a stark contradiction to what our nation was founded upon. We want none of Obama’s redistribution of wealth and bigoted social justice. We’ve heard enough of the lies and double-speak coming out of the Oval Office.
We are people who were granted the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness by our Creator. In America, anyone can reach their highest goals without government interference — including, apparently, a Kenyan-American communist.
America’s eyes have been finally opened, and it is time to turn the tide. We see the relentless havoc this president has in mind to bring upon our nation from every possible quarter.
“We are coming.” Thousands of Americans will March on Washington, D.C. on September 12th to tell the president that he and his administration are doing a miserable job running this country. We want no more czars. Stop spending our hard-earned money and trampling our Constitution — honor it. Today’s Democratic National Committee has become a throwback to the Soviet Politburo, and we want none of it.
It is time the President listens. If not, he will have many more Glenn Becks to reckon with. We are coming.
Besides living a life that invites the guidance and gifts of God’s Spirit — that thereby we might be a blessing to our country and to those persons we encounter — it’s also vital that we become acquainted with effective tools for political activism, so we might fulfill our God-given duty as citizens and significantly multiply our influence for good.
Among the many grassroots resources that could be listed are the following —
- The growing selection of patriotic songs featured at America’s Revival. Among these are “Born in America,” by Neil Brian Goldberg; “American Tea Party Anthem,” by Lloyd Marcus; and “Taxed Enough Already,” by Craig Myers.
Play these songs at rallies, Tea Parties, patriotic events, protests, and local gatherings. Such inspiring music not only has the power to stir people’s hearts to action, but opens their minds to truth.
- The videos at America’s Revival. These include “Rekindling the Spirit of America” (an inspirational appeal for a surge in citizen activism); “Declaration Principles” (a multimedia tutorial on the principles of the Declaration of Independence); and the “Constitution and Bill of Rights” (a reading with visuals added).
- The America’s Revival Discussion Board — where you can join with other Pledge signers in discussing important topics, sharing ideas, and building relationship with like-minded patriots.
- The State Activism section at the Discussion Board — a “bottom-up” organizing and communication tool available to Pledge signers.
- RenewAmerica — the parent organization of America’s Revival. RenewAmerica is a Christian media entity whose website reaches many tens of thousands of Americans each month. The site features more than 100 writers, up-to-date news on moral conservative issues, and a twice-weekly newsletter.
- Decent America — a new grassroots advocacy tool RenewAmerica is creating to promote decency in all facets of American life, beginning with arts, media, and entertainment; spoken and written language; and everyday human relations. When the site is ready, its goal will be to use all available nonpolitical avenues to bring back simple decency to American culture, something that’s vital to preserving the foundations of Western Civilization in today’s “culture war.” Scheduled for launch early next year.
- RA’s list of sister sites.
- Americanist links — a comprehensive list of conservative websites, organizations, and spokespersons.
- Our nation’s founding documents and principles.
- Patriotic speeches and documents.
- “How the grassroots works” — an overview of common-sense principles that govern grassroots activism, prepared by the staff of RenewAmerica.
- Contact information for U.S. Senators and Congressmen.
- Websites of political parties — those which, in our judgment, merit serious consideration by patriotic Americans.
- Politically-useful products — a list of reputable vendors of signs, stickers, T-shirts, banners, printing, publishing, etc.
© Marie Jon