The following quote is from Preliminary document of the African Regional Conference Preparatory to the Durban Review Conference [Emphasis added.]
4. Emphasizes the urgent need to address the scourges of anti-Semitism, Christianophobia, and Islamophobia as contemporary forms of racism as well as racial and violent movements based on racism and discriminatory ideas directed at African, Arab, Christian, Jewish, Muslim and other communities;
Our language has been molested!!! anti-Semitism, Christianophobia & Islamophobia = racism ! Christianity & Islam are not races, they each include people of varying racial and geographic backgrounds. Hating a man on the basis of his skin color is irrational. Skin color is not a valid predictor of behavior and it is a genetic trait not under the control of the individual. A believing, practicing Christian, who follows the Golden Rule, is a threat to no one; there is no reason to hate him. A believing, practicing Muslim, is obligated to engage in war against pagans, Jews, Christians & Zoroastrians; our blood and property are not sacred to him, its open season! Fear of Islam is not irrational, it is intended,[3:151] [59:2] and is valid, based upon Islam’s history of violent expansion.
Whenever ‘racism’ is mentioned in the draft, you can substitute ‘Islamophobia’ or criticism of Islam; its doctrines & practices. If you object to Islam’s absolutism, triumphalism, supremacism, Jihad, genocide & terrorism then you are a racist and stand condemned by the U.N., whose member states are urged to legislate against expression of your objections. ‘Related intolerance’ is another frequently used code phrase for objection to Islam.
The preliminary draft is in five Microsoft Word files linked at the bottom of this page. Click this link to read Section 1, the first of the five files, a target rich environment from which I have excerpted some of the most egregious clauses. Section one is comprised mainly of 305 items in an ordered list. In this post I will deal with selections from the first 32 items.
7. Reaffirms the need to reject and condemn all manifestations of racism, racial intolerance, xenophobia and related intolerance in all parts of the world and to combat those manifestations wherever they occur;
This postulates a need to reject and condemn and combat criticism of Islam.
10. Acknowledges the importance of making progress in eradicating the manifestations of racist and xenophobic behaviour and in respecting human dignity at borders of countries, particularly during the performance of border check;
This is an artfully crafted condemnation careful examination of potential terrorists at border entry points. Since Islam sanctifies casting terror and mandates attacks upon Kuffar, every believing Muslim is a potential terrorist.
15. Recognize that colonialism and slavery have been the prime sources and manifestation of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance and the people of Asian decent were victims of colonialism and continue to be victims of its consequences;
Is it possible that someone colonized India before Great Britain? How did Hindu Kush get its name? Who enslaved the Hindus they didn’t kill? [The Story of Islamic Imperialism in India by Sita Ram Goe, Muslim Slave System in Medieval India by K.S. Lal]
16. Reiterates that slavery and the transatlantic slave trade are, and should always have been, a crime against humanity; notes that the transatlantic slave trade has contributed to the modern-day legacy of the alienation, poverty and social exclusion of peoples of African descent, and calls upon States to take urgent action to make available actual and fitting resources, compensation, redress and other measures at the national, regional and international levels for peoples of African descent;
This sets the pretext for extorting reparations from us. Who enslaved and sold those Africans? Hint: it wasn’t the Jews.
19. Draws attention to the impact of counter-terrorism measures on the rise of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, including the practice of racial, ethnic, national and religious profiling;
They are trying to blame the victims of terrorism for racism? Islam is not a race, it is a professional piracy cult The ‘related intolerance’ code phrase is our clue to their intention. There would be no counter-terrorism measures if Islam was not attacking us with terror tactics. This is an example of political attack against America and Israel because we attempt to defend ourselves instead of supinely submitting to Islam’s terror attacks.
21. Emphasizes the urgent need to address the scourges of anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and Christianophobia as contemporary forms of racism as well as racial and violent movements based on racism and discriminatory ideas directed at African, Arab, Christian, Jewish, Muslim and other communities;
Where have we seen this code phrase before: ‘contemporary forms of racism’ ? Islam and Christianity are not races, both have members from diverse racial origins. It ain’t ideas directed at Christians in Africa, Egypt, Iraq, Indonesia & Pakistan; its bullets, bombs, mashetis stones & fire. It ain’t ideas directed at Jews in Israel; its rockets with high explosive warheads. Why is there no urgency to address Islamic aggression, which maims and kills innocent people? Our honest & accurate descriptions of Islamic doctrine & practice harm no one.
23. Calls upon the Durban Review Conference to demonstrate the political will to confront those phenomena, and acknowledges that a failure of the Durban review process would, above all, pave the way for intensification of worrying racist and xenophobic trends, namely, the upsurge in racist violence and the political use of racism and its intellectual legitimization;
“Political will” is a code phrase for legislation. They want laws passed to prevent us from exposing Islam in the hot light of truth. They want to outlaw anti-Islamic political parties & platforms.
25. Acknowledge that intellectual and political resistance to multiculturalism is one of the root causes of the resurgence of racist and xenophobic violence. Rejection of diversity has led to negation of the very humanity of the immigrants, foreigners and minorities. The most serious manifestation of racism is the democratic legitimization of racism and xenophobia in the guise of defending ‘national identity or preference’. No country, religion or minority should be discriminated on the grounds of its race, colour and creed.
Translation: “Shame on you for not letting the Muslims invade & conquer you by demographic conquest.”. Who the Hell negates the humanity of minorities? Moe said that our blood & property become sacred to Muslims when we become Muslim. Until we submit, we are subject to open season.
26. Note that As regards the debate of contemporary forms of racism, some of the most worrying trends since 2001 include racio-religious profiling and discrimination, defamation of Muslims, their faith and beliefs, incitement to religious hatred and its concomitant effects on multiculturalism, national and international peace and stability as well as human rights of the affected communities.
Who bombed the subways? Who hijacked the jets? British Nuns? Jewish Rabbis? Young Muslim males of African, Arab & Asian origin? Who defamed Muslims but those Muslims who murdered innocents in Allah’s name? Muslims believe they have a divine mandate to conquer the world, killing or enslaving us in the process. Is there some legitimate reason why that belief, expressed to Thomas Jefferson by Tripoli’s Ambassador, should not be infamous? Is there any incitement to hatred & violence more egregious than the Qur’an, hadith & the Sharia derived from them? Islamic law requires a minimum of one military expedition against the Kuffar in every year unless the Muslims are too weak to mount an attack. Crack open Reliance of the Traveller and read Book O9.1 and 9.8 before calling me a liar.
27. Agrees with the Special Rapporteur on Racism that defamation of religions cannot be dissociated from a profound reflection on the trends of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance that are developing in the current political and ideological context.
They continue to conflate religion with race. Islam started among Arabs and was transmitted by the sword. With Arabs, Africans & Asians enslaved to Allah, Islam is not a race, it is polyglot. They bitterly bitch about “defamation of religions”, meaning Islam, in total disregard of Moe’s condemnation of Judaism & Christianity in the Qur’an. Try reading 9:29-41; if that ain’t defamation & incitement, what is?
28. Shares the Special Rapporteur’s assessment that the most serious manifestations of defamation of religions are the increase in Islamophobia and the worsening of the situation of Muslim minorities around the world. He has mentioned three main developments in this context; a) the stereotypical association of Islam (and Muslims) with violence and terrorism; b) the determination to impose restrictions on manifestation of Islam including construction of mosques and its minarets; and c) monitoring and surveillance of places of worship, culture and teaching of Islam.
“Stereotypical Association”?! Did the Special Rapporteur ever consider reading Islam’s canon of scripture, tradition & jurisprudence?
- aggressive conquest:
So the Qur’an neither means what it says nor says what it means? Ibn Kathir, who spent his life studying it and is one of the most respected exegetes, begs to differ.
- The Order to fight People of the Scriptures until They give the Jizyah
- The Order for Jihad against the Disbelievers, the Closest, then the Farthest Areas
- The Command for Jihad against the Disbelievers and the Hypocrites
- The Order for Jihad against the Disbelievers and Hypocrites
- The Command to strike the Enemies’ Necks, tighten Their Bonds, and then free Them either by an Act of Grace or for a Ransom
Exactly why shouldn’t we prohibit the construction of Mosques, prohibit the practice & propagation of Islam and keep Muslims under close observation? Since when is there a right to propagate & carry out belief in a divine mandate to genocidal conquest; a license to murder, rape & pillage? In Hell there is!!!
29. Recognizes with deep concern the overall rise in instances of intolerance and violence directed against members of many religious and other communities including religious minorities in various parts of the world, including cases motivated by Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and Christianophobia;
So where is it happening? Who are the victims? Who is directing violence against Muslims?
30. Acknowledges that the most disturbing phenomenon is the intellectual and ideological validation of Islamophobia. When it is expressed against migrants it takes the form of religo-ethnic or religo-racial tones, when it is expressed in the form of defamation of religions, it takes cover behind the freedom of expression and when it is expressed in the form of profiling. It hides behind the war against terrorism. Believes that association of terrorism and violence with Islam or any other religion including through publication of offensive caricatures and making of hate documentaries would purposely complicate our common endeavours to address several contemporary issues including fight against terrorism and occupation of foreign territories and peoples.
Islamophobia implies irrational fear & loathing. What is irrational about fear & loathing of a murder cult Hellbent on conquering & subjugating the entire world? What is irrational about loathing a murder cult that has murdered millions of innocent people?
Who but Allah & Moe associated Islam with terrorism & genocidal conquest?
“Hate documentaries”? Fitna juxtaposes the curse worthy Qur’an with images of rabble raising Imams & terrorism. There is no falsehood in it. Fitna demonstrates cause and effect. What the West Needs to Know about Islam further documents the cause. Obsession documents the effects. We who expose Islam don’t give them Hell, we expose the truth and Muslims perceive it as Hell.
Terrorism is a tactic used in Jihad, not an enemy that can be fought. Jihad & terrorism flow from Allah’s unchanging, perfected word. They are intrinsic sacraments of Islam. They can only be ended by eliminating Islam. That’s the fatal fact nobody has the courage to state. I ain’t nobody and I don’t care who’s offended.I will not accept the censorship which the OIC and UN seek to impose.
31. Besides strengthening discrimination against Muslims, this insidious association is preventing Muslim communities from practicing their religion freely or integration in the society, in many countries. Discrimination on multiple grounds of religion, ethnicity or culture further affects enjoyment of their basic human rights including economic, social and cultural rights. Durban Review Conference, therefore, must look into this contemporary manifestation of racism and seek proscription of this practice through legal and administrative measures. As the existing national laws and courts have failed to address the issue, internationally binding normative standards need to be devised that can provide adequate guarantees against defamation of religions and religious intolerance. *
“Practicing their religion freely” means Jihad: genocidal world conquest by terrorism, subterfuge & out breeding us. Muslims do not assimilate & integrate, they build and expand enclaves, gradually taking over. Why should that be tolerated? Why should it be concealed by preventing us from revealing it?
32. Condemns all forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance, including all forms intolerance based on religion or belief;
Then you must condemn Allah and his Qur’an.
- 3:85. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
- 3:19. Truly, the religion with Allâh is Islâm. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, then surely, Allâh is Swift in calling to account.
- 9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
- Sahih Muslim Book 026, Number 5389:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
Parts 2 to 7 can be found at the links below:
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 2
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 3
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 4
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 5
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 6
Durban II: Egregious Arrogance Part 7